- Prospect and identify new customers and sales opportunities
- Visit potential or existing customers to inform them of products and services offered by the company
- Answer queries about products or the company.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Manage the sales process from initial contact to close of sale.
- Prepare quotes and pricing information for customers.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and conditions of sale.
- Provide product training and support to customers as needed.
- Suggesting solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- E-mail Communication.Requirements
- Work experience as a Sales Executive, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Hard-working individual. Ability to manage stress and pressure.
- Basic computer knowledge or proficiency in mobile applications.
|Job Category||Sales Executive|