- Prospect and identify new customers and sales opportunities
- Visit potential or existing customers to inform them of products and services offered by the company
- Answer queries about products or the company.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Manage the sales process from initial contact to the close of the sale.
- Prepare quotes and pricing information for customers.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and conditions of sale.
- Provide product training and support to customers as needed.
- Suggesting solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- E-mail Communication.
- Work experience as a Software sales Executive, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Hard-working individual. Ability to manage stress and pressure.
- Basic computer knowledge or proficiency in mobile applications.
Eligibility / Qualifications
- Gender: All genders can apply.
- Age Limit: Between 20 to 30 years.
- Education: Higher Secondary (12th Pass) (Required) / Bachelors (Preferred).
- Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of 1-year experience in Software sales with Good communication skills.
- 2 Wheeler Driving License & 2 Wheeler (Required)
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- Languages: Fluent English is a must. Tamil, Hindi, and Malayalam (Preferred).
- Joining date: Candidates who can join immediately or within 30 days can apply.Salary & Supplemental pay types:
- Salary is according to local market standards and will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
- Performance bonus
|Job Category||Sales / Business Development|